ADVERTISEMENT OF VACANCIES
Position: Account Assistant
Educational: Commerce background or above in any discipline
Experience: Minimum 1 to 5 years work experience in the field of maintenance of Tally based books of accounts.
Key Functions: Building capacities in overall organizational accounting system, procedure and timely reporting.
In coordination with accounts & administrative head, specific roles and responsibilities:
- Maintaining tally based books of accounts including handling petty cash, maintaining vourchers, making timely payments, trial balance and documentations etc. as per organizational rules & regulations
- Obtain adequate supports for vouchers
- Purchase required items as per organization’s rules and regulations
- Maintain fixed asset and its register as per guidance in this manual.
- Preparing various reporting documents as and when required
- Maintain staff records as per the guidelines
- Coordinate with program staff about requirements of supports for proper accounting
- Project-wise monthly reconciliation, receipts & payments account
- Utilization certificate of funds for both FC and Indian funds as per requirement of funding partner/s
- Project wise annual utilization of funds
- Project-wise balance sheet for FC and local funds
- Detail of project-wise unspent grant balances
- Preparing consolidated receipts & payments account and income & expenditure account for both FC and Local funds for annual audit
- Any other report as when required by the partner organization
No. of Position: 1
Location: New Delhi
Last date of receipt of application: 31.12.2017
Only short listed candidate will be intimated for interview.
Interested candidates may send their CV to: email@example.com
New Delhi; November 1, 2017