ADVERTISEMENT OF VACANCIES
Position: Core Trainer
Educational: Graduation or above in any discipline
Experience: Minimum 3 to 5 years work experience in the field of conducting capacity building training of people’s organization. Special aptitude on awareness of PRI functioning, familiarity with facilitation of community organization, good communication skills and documentation.
Key Functions: The core trainer is the key person responsible for training of Village Planning Facilitator Team (VPFT) to enable them to work on village plans and also build their capacities to mobilize the community for the better implementation of village plan.
Specific roles and responsibilities of Core Trainer:-
- Training the VPFT’s on village planning process, situational analysis & resource (both natural and human), mapping of villages and preparation of detailed village profiles.
- Preparation and planning of phase based feedback of the village level process.
- Phase based training program focusing on sector wise consideration and consolidation of village plans.
- Coordinating with the Apprentice Trainers for hand holding process post training sessions for village level process.
- Preparation of reports of training sessions
- Collection and collation of experiences and re-articulating the same for the purposes of sharing and developing instruments.
- Conducting need based Input sessions for motivated and selected people from VPFT’s.
- Coordination of meeting at panchayat level involving Village Plan Facilitator Teams of each panchayat to prepare a consolidated panchayat level plan.
- Process documentation of activities carried out by respective Village Planning Facilitator Teams
Project During: May 2017 to April 2020
No. of Position: 5
Location: Dungarpur, Rajasthan (all field based position)
Last date of receipt of application: 12.05.2017
Only short listed candidate will be intimated for interview.
Interested candidates may send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact No.: 8130947359 / 9999046291.